Welcome to California Estate Liquidators & Auctioneers!
- For over two decades, we specialized in antiques and rare books online sales. We were also able to provide additional services such as appraisals for Trusts Executors and Estate Attorney. While doing appraisals, we realized how important is to transition ourselves into contemporary and mid-century furniture, fine art, collectibles, jewelry, rugs and more.
- As the demand grew, Adrian and Alice opened their first company, Erlich, Kramer & Associates Antiquarians, LLC and under its umbrella, their first Estate Sales company named California Estate Liquidators. In 2012, the couple founded their second company, Trove Auctioneers whose focus was to provide their customers another channel to sell their estates online. Eventually, we merged the two companies into one company, that is California Estate Liquidators & Auctioneers. This allows you, our customer, to choose what is best for you: having an Estate Sale on premises or an auction. We will guide you each step on the pros and cons for each alternative.
- Out staff has over 63 years combined of experience in appraisals and evaluation and we became very competitive in the market place due to our recognized knowledge, trustworthiness, customers service and competitive fees. Our staff attends regularly sessions with our piers and is up to date with the latest changes in IRS rules required to know when we liquidate a Trust. So, you can TRUST US!
- We know the market! We check daily the prices at auctions using our advanced technology and when we meet with our clients, even before signing the contract we tell them what can be sold and the approximate value.
- Independently of which alternative you choose, the estate remains with you until we sell the estate. Usually, we pay our customers within 3 days or less upon completion of the liquidation. For auctions, we pay our customers within 7 business days or sooner.
Great experience with Trove Auctioneers!
The item was as described and better at a great price. Excellent service.
I was impressed with Trove Auctioneers professionalism.
The even helped find the best shipper at a reasonable price. Go Trove Auctioneers.
The painting was in very good conditions, as described and the shipping reasonable.
Trove Auctioneers kept their promise to provide the best Customer Service.
I had a number of assorted items I needed to part with, and Adrian took care of everything for me from start to finish. He spent about 4 hours with me and looked over each item and explained the process. Adrian is friendly, likable, patient, trustworthy, very knowledgeable and was eager to answer all my questions. In no time, I felt like I was in competent, capable hands and felt completely satisfied with the outcome. I would give Adrian 10 stars if I could, and would gladly do business again with him anytime!! Thanks so much, Adrian!
I bought a beautiful handwoven rug from Adrian through Live Auctioneers. I'm very happy with the purchase and was impressed with the effort he went to have it shipped from Romania to Canada. A great seller who I would be happy to purchase from again.
We were very satisfied working with Adrian on selling some family antique and vintage pieces. He was very professional, knowledgeable about pricing and as a result the auction went very smooth and satisfying for us. We warmly recommend him to anybody who wants to sell treasures in a timely manner at the most fair prices
After we walked away from our home and possessions - Adrian and Alice did the rest. From advertising to photographing to marketing to handling calls - perfect from start to finish. They organized our things (everything from cars, appliances, furniture, jewelry, and trinkets). In addition to managing our estate sale, they coordinated Salvation Army for pickup of unsold items, delivery of large furniture to buyers, and clean up of house to get it ready to show for sale. They are a trusted resource when representing the owners interests in liquidating an estate.
Adrian went above and beyond with helping me find some specific items that I was looking for. He responded to all of my emails in a very timely and professional manner which showed his dedication to helping his seller as best he could. This specific estate sale had thousands of items and he was not only able to tell me that they indeed have the items I was looking for but also sent me several pictures. He was more than happy to set them aside for me and make sure I was able to purchase them the day of the sale and had a great attitude. There was a line all the way done the driveway and with Adrian’s help I was the first person paid and able to get out of the others way. Thank you so much Adrian and I look forward to buying from you at many more auctions to come!